Saturday, May 19, 2007

Episode 35: Organic Water



Episode 35 brings you the start of the summer!

1) Gaming news from GamerBait

2) Jerry Fallwell Dies and the roundtable has no clue

3) No Thomas Jane for Punisher II

4) Mike Tyson in a BioPic

5) NWA Drops the TNA Belts

6) Buy/Sell on Keyshawn to Titans, Tyson to play himself, and Shrek better than Spiderman

7) Thumbs up/Thumbs down

8) Vids of the week

and more!!


Vids of the Week

Kid gets Pwned




Bruce Willis drunk and cussing on live TV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my God! Did they fucking censor you for real? What the hell happened to free speech? I mean that's a really really far stretch for them to claim any kind of business infringement on your part no matter what you said. Man just when I thought they were starting to act more cool with all this. Hummm that's really not cool at all in my eyes. Oh damn, I'll probably get another slap on the wrist for this ;)

x0x0

Another great show BTW!